Cast Iron Pressure Reducing Valve Adjustment
|FOB Unit Price:||US $150 US $129|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2800 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Bubble Bags and Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 200X
- Name: Pressure Reducing Valve
- Trim: Stainless Steel
- Seat: Ss / Bronze
- Piolt: Brass or Stainless Steel
- Pressure Rate: Pn10/16/25
- Trademark: WALTER
- HS Code: 8481801090
- Material: Cast Iron
- Body: Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel
- Diaphgram: Nylon+EPDM/Viton
- Seal Rings: NBR/EPDM/Viton
- Pipes/Tubes: Copper or Stainless Steel
- Coating: Epoxy Resin Coated to 300 Microns Inside & Outside
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
This valve is an accurate, pilot-operated regulator capable of holding downstream pressure to a re-determined limit. When downstream pressure exceeds the pressure setting of the control pilot, the main valve and pilot valve close drip-tight.
Our Pressure Reduing Valve are adopt the lastest technologies, with fully bore design, lowest head lose when fully open.
The PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE is design with anti-cavitation for application where there is high potential for damage from Cavitation, which provide optimum internal pressure control through a unique anti-cavitation trim design.
1. Body/Bonnet: GGG50 or Stainless Steel 2. Spring: SS304
3. Stem: SS / Bronze 4. Disc Retainer: DI/SS/Bronze
5. Seat: SS/Brass 6. Seal Rings: NBR/EPDM/Viton
7. Pilot: Stainless Steel 8. Pipe or Tubes: Coppe or Stainless Steel
9. Working Pressure: PN10/16/25
10. Connection: Flanged acc. To EN1092.2, ISO 7005-2, ANSI/JIS/ AS2129
11. Epoxy Resin Coated to 300 microns inside & outside
12. Anti-cavitation Solution
Our Pressure Reducing Valve Size from DN50 to DN1000; Also can do OEM or ODM for Pressure Reducing Valve, Float Control Valve, Pressure Relief Valve, Solenoid Control Valve.
Welcome to contact us for more details.